Hello everybody! We spent a protracted weekend in Seaside, Florida (SO cute, SO pastel!!) after which jumped again into full Christmas-mode as quickly as we arrived residence. I’m presently protecting each window with paper snowflakes, ordering one-too-many Christmas bushes and making paper chains galore.
1. My moose mugs simply arrived within the mail and I can’t wait to sip eggnog quickly.
2. We’re about to start out our Harry Potter period with the women and my buddy really useful these GORGEOUS particular version books. They’re the scale of a tradtional novel and the embrace some pop up pages and moveable parts. I picked them up for a Christmas reward. Presently guide one, two and three are the one ones accessible.
3. That is my favourite seasonal candle from essentially the most inspiring charity… a terrific place to donate this vacation season. You’ll be able to learn extra about Thistle Farms mission right here.
4. These satin pjs are so good! I simply obtained the purple and white stripe and might be ordering a couple of extra colours. I really like satin pjs units a lot.
5. I simply ordered this quilted jacket. I’m so into cozy season.
6. Now we have a bunch of fine Christmas actions for teenagers on Childhood Magic.
7. I really like this time of 12 months as a result of I put on my mother uniform each single day.
8. I simply obtained a recent, new Nurse Jamie pillow. I’ve used it for a few years. It’s the one factor I’ve ever discovered that helps me sleep on my again.
9. Presently engaged on a Rudolph puzzle with the children. The Rankin/Bass Rudolph film from 1964 is my roman empire. 🙂
10. Our favourite pumpkin recipes.
P.S. Listed below are a some current posts in case you missed them!